Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 01:55 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: April Gathering

As Lightningpaw walked the Gathering weaving in and out of the cats his head whirled with all the senses the smells, the sounds, seeing all the cats it was all so much. Lightningpaw for the time seemed completely amazed to the point his grief wasn't even there. He would look around with wide eyes and his tail and whiskers moving with excitement. His orange tabby short fur was easy to see in the dark. His yellow eyes gleamed as he looked around. He noticed Rabbitpaw and Bravebird but he wouldn't approach as they seemed to be having a moment. "Wow soo many cats!! I didn't think there was this many cats in the entirety of the land!" Lightningpaw would mew unable to contain his giddiness of his first Gathering. Though his tail would twitch at the pang of guilt at being so happy when his clan was in such condition. Most of the Clan was all grieving the death of their Deputy. Especially the older cats who had spent the most time with him. Lightningpaw felt like he might be showing disrespect to his deputy's memory by not being grief stricken. But this was his first Gathering and he didn't have the ability to keep his giddiness from taking over despite everything going on back home. As such he would jump back to his paws looking around again for any cat to talk to!

(OPEN)