View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:30 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

~ Mistheart ~

Yes! Enthusiasm for her suggestion!

Watching the two young cats dash off into the forest, the small grey warrior merely stood there for a few moments and observed the pair start to sniff out their finds before skittering off into the underbrush herself to find something to bring back for Springpaw.

[ rolled for blessed thistle ; 20 ]
[ rolled for borage ; 3 ]
[ rolled for yellowbells ; 9 ]

It wasn't long before her grey eyes spotted a promisingly odd looking plant poking out from behind some fresh Newleaf growth. White paws skittered closer to examine the strange fuzzy leaves before giving the stems a gentle prod to test their "ouch-factor"... Hmmm... She could work with that... Backing up a few steps, the small warrior evaluated her options before gently nipping off 5 of the spiky stalks at the base of the plant (where the spikes weren't so sharp) and letting them fall to the side. Now to find something to wrap them with... Aha! Spotting a nice large leaf, Mistheart quickly rolled up all of her findings into a long tube, so as not to crush them, and gently picked up her bundle before returning to the clearing.

Placing down the herbs, the small grey cat quickly skittered back into the undergrowth with an extra spring in her step. Now the real fun began.

[ rolled for prize quality lol ; 11 ]

Next to the base of a nearby tree, a lovely bright red feather practically shouted for her to collect it for the lucky apprentice who found the most herbs. Besides, this would also give them visible bragging rights... Whiskers twitch in internal amusement as she scooped up her prize and returned once more to the clearing and evaluated each apprentice's findings as they returned with a chitter of glee.

"Good job! Great finds from both of you. You--you both did real well, but it looks like Warblerpaw found a couple more herbs so um... As promised, a prize!"

Happily trotting over to the winning apprentice, the grey molly placed the nice red feather at their feet before returning to their herb bundle and flicking their tail back towards camp.

"I'm uh--I'm sure you'll manage to win next time Copperpaw! Let's um... let's head back to camp."

[ @nyx @sillycreatur I'll get the report post done asap, but you guys are welcome to make a reaction post whenever you want! ]