Old April 12th, 2024, 04:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

The healer's pale fur gleamed under the moonlight, her fur recently groomed as her sleek form padded besides the leader, opting to walk besides her in leu of the recent happenings in WindClan. A quick survey of the leader's perch let Lightningstorm know that RiverClan had not shown up to the gathering yet again, and for a moment she couldn't help but wonder just what exactly was going on across the border. Trespassers? Murder? Not showing up at the gathering for moons? If it hadn't been for the evidence presented a few days prior, the medicine cat would have been tempted to assume RiverClan was no more.

It would make for a horrendously anticlimactic revelation without the perpetrators present to defend themselves, but then... she supposed it was for the best. StarClan knew that these meetings had far too much drama in them already for her to be thirsting for more. As far as she was concerned, there was really no need for these so called peaceful chats in the first place. The clans lied. Bolstered themselves up to be far stronger than they really were. Unless they weren't, in which case they were gloating about their superiority. Until some arsehole decided to make the whole thing about them and someone ended up being sent home, assuming they weren't exiled or killed on the spot. This was the main reason she had begged Kitten to stay behind today... not that she had been certain her mate had heeded her words much if at all today. She wasn't a fan of having Firestorm cooped up back at camp, but she was afraid for her and their litter's health with all this stress piling up of late.

Separating from Twilightstar as she veered off towards the medicine cats, Lightningstorm leaped to her usual spot, dipping her head in greeting before offering a cheeky smirk. "Evening, loves. I've got to say... I almost stayed in. You know how it goes sometimes with those power naps. But then I thought of having to go a whole moon without seeing your radiant smiles and... well... We couldn't have that, could we? Perish the thought!" she mewed in a playful, teasing voice, lifting a paw and licking it to groom some ruffled fur behind her ear, almost feeling her mate's pointed glare the moment the words left her mouth.

@Rose [Lostspark] | @ellie [Mossfreckle] | @iliri [Springlight]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios