View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:51 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RussetRabbit Training!

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw hopped up once, happy that the warrior was willing to teach him so easily! Mr. Russetnose was very nice, Rabbitpaw decided and the little tom thought for a moment. What did he want to learn first? Well he has had a couple of battling things done already but he wants to be ultra ready for battle when it comes to putting Riverclan in its place. Though maybe he should focus on the other basics a bit as well. Rabbitpaw that he wanted to go out hunting as well! He wants to catch the biggest rabbits for The Miss Storms and Twilightstar and Crowtooth! He wanted to show that he was a hard worker! The blonde apprentice smiled, “I wanna practice hunting! I want to catch rabbits for Twilightstar and the clan!” The little feline hopped once more in place with a wag of his nubby tail before he turned to face the camp’s exit the little apprentice gave a playful look to the warrior, “I’ll race you!!

Before waiting for Russetnose, Rabbitpaw was racing as fast as he could across camp and out into the territory, expecting the warrior to be close behind him. The apprentice really wanted to run as he didn’t have many opportunities! He loved running! It was one of his most favorite things! To feel the breeze through his fur. His manx shaped body was made for such a hobby as well given Rabbitpaw a natural edge when it came to speed. The blond apprentice looked over his shoulder for a second to see how far away Russetnose was.
[ @Alastor - Russetnose ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!