View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:07 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: the hideaway (PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Sorry for the delay!) @Streamtail
Huh? Flicker was being a bit too evasive and indirect for Pit’s pea brain to comprehend. So great was his confusion that he missed the implication about her hunting CATS, responding naively But you have to hunt to eat, right? And surely you need to eat! Unless you don’t mind eating prey someone else caught? The last part was delivered with a small smile, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. Perhaps he would have something he could do for his beautiful new friend. To prove that his lack of brains wasn’t the end of the world.

Of course, not even Pit (this was something of an exaggeration, he wasn’t completely irrational. Slow on the uptake occasionally yes, but not incapable of getting the point) could miss the second, blatant reference to hurting cats. Because if she’d never hurt them that was nice, but also that implied others could be getting hurt. Pit was used to that. Nails had never spoken of it like this, like sport, but it was a necessity from time to time. He took little pleasure in it, but he was good at it. So he did it.

Clearly, Flicker seemed intent on a more light tone than the conversation perhaps warranted. Not wanting to drop this pretense and commit a social sin, Pit offered a rather weak response of his own. I’m glad to hear I don’t have to worry, getting jumped in my sleep would make it a bit hard to execute the plan, wouldn’t it. This, as well as being a pathetic excuse for a joke, was an attempt to fish out what ‘the plan’ actually was. He understood it involved kidnapping clan cats somehow (that was his job) but beyond that….nada. Flicker was surely clever enough to know something though, and maybe could be prodded into explaining.
Flicker

Flicker is a bit surprised when he mentions hunting as a necessity, oh, he means hunting normal prey. Did she really dodge that bullet so easily? Flicker offers him a smile as he says something about someone hunting for her, she is a bit hungry.

"I wouldn't mind a bite, want to eat together?" She asks him, sitting up a little.

Oh... -wait- no, he picked up on it. Too bad, that got a little awkward. She can't help but laugh a bit when he fires a bad joke into the blue, he's just a little dopey. That's alright though, it's a nice change.

"Heh... yeah," She replies, looking away for a moment.

Wait, what should she say now? He mentioned the plan, maybe she should go off of that and change the subject? That seems like a good idea, she should do that.

"So... what are you doin' for the plan? I'm kidnapping the victims so they can get the scar, I'm not allowed to be near them when they give them the wound though, I have a bad habit of loosing control at the sight of blood," Flicker tells him, still eyeing the ground as if it were suddenly very interesting.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~