View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:03 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit jumped slightly at the nudge, indulged in the meeting. Blinking as he moved his attention away from DawnStar and to RoseKit he felt a stab of envy as well as admiration that RoseKit was already working ahead with techniques and other apprentice level things. ‘Well! Er- there was a noisy kit who threw a fit because their ceremony wasn’t done, but that’s because they weren’t present for it! And there was two new warriors and a bunch of apprentices having their ceremony!’ TickKit assumed his explanation was thorough enough, he had only really paid attention to those parts! Oh! He forgot something! ‘Oh and DawnStar was really mad lookin’ at the start! There is probably gonna be a lot of shouting this meeting.’ TickKit let out a slight sigh at the mention of it, he really didn’t fancy anymore hissy fits in his ears! The ceremonies were loud enough.’Can you teach me what you were learning later! Pleaseee?’ TickKit knew that he was meant to speak all formal but what was the use if Mother wasn’t around to hear him speak like this! Those thoughts would definitely be scolded if he said them out loud.. maybe he should start speaking formally again.’ I want to know battle stuff too!
Rosekit | Scarlet

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

Rosekit's brow furrows at the mention of another obnoxious kit, did their mother not bother to teach them any manners? Well, nevertheless, Dawnstar probably it a lesson. The pretty she-kit perks her ears as her brother mentions her teaching him what she'd been learning, she can do that!

"Oh yeah, I'll teach you for sure Tickkit," She smiles at him, he's always so eager to learn, "Wanna get started?"

This will be fun.

(Sorry for the late response!!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~