View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 07:31 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: a maple tree and a basil leaf [p]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with a single red eye due to infection and the other eye being blue.
She/Her | 27 Moons | Oh no you don't, ShadowClan cat!
Purrks:
Silver Tongue | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn hesitated for a heartbeat. Were they really about to fight? Mapledawn did not really like starting fights, whether it was with a cat from an enemy Clan or not. She avoided conflict unless it was absolutely neccessary, and this was no exception.

No, I have to protect my Clan. If this stubborn tom decides to attack me, I'll attack back. That's how things work in ThunderClan. Mapledawn drew in a deep breath, almost ready to fight. But they couldn't. They were both on their own territory, and there was no reason to start any fights. But Mapledawn couldn't show any signs of weakness. She had to do something about it. She stepped closer to the border, hissing.

"Is there a reason you were so close to the border?" Mapledawn growled, eyes turning into vertical slits. "You wouldn't want to go back to ShadowClan with a fresh scar, would you? So I recommend you leave now."

{ @ramen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!