View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 05:06 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: a new beginning?

Slatestripe almost detected a bit of disdain in her reaction, but it was marginal so he didn't say anything about it. He nodded at Wrenpaw's response, pleased to hear that RiverClan hadn't entirely given up on its roots in his absence. After the hell that they'd been through with their high ranks, it was nice to hear that some things had remained constant.

"Okay, in that case we can start with some water hunting," he decided. "RiverClan cats do fish from land, but in water as well. We can also catch other prey from the water, although for now we'll stick to just fish." Was it unorthodox to teach an apprentice how to fish first from water rather than land? Perhaps, but he'd never really done anything by the book.

With that, the small warrior headed out in the direction of the river, beckoning Wrenpaw to follow. It would be quite cold at this time of the year, but that was the fun part!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.