View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 07:22 AM
Stargazing constellation

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[You're good, no worries. But Dawnstar kill your outsider if she sticks around any longer. So if you want her to live, I'd have her run]

Dawnstar stared at the cat with annoyance brewing behind her amber glare. "Wonderful deduction," She growled ensuring to lay the sarcasm on thick. It felt like this idiot was stalling for time and it was doing nothing for the leader's patience. She was running her mouth and everything that came out of it sounded like nonsense to Dawnstar.

The heavily scarred feline dragged her claws across the ground and glared until she shut up. "You're babbling is annoying, and I feel I've indulged you more than enough. I don't give a dung about your respect, and unless we share the same desire to remove you from my territory, we do not share the same wants." This was getting boring.

"Nothing from your mouth has enticed me to take you into my clan. Leave while I still allow you to draw breath. Or continue to irritate me and see what happens. This is my last warning." Dawnstar bore her fangs. It sounded like the cat was talking the leader's ear off for the hell of it. It didn't sound like she needed to join the clans or had any real reason to be a clan cat. The cat was wasting Dawnstar's time.

[I need you to give me a starter]

Dawnstar flickered her tail after watching the cat's reaction to her. Her expression was anything but amused. Another one? What was with these parents sending their kits off to search for clans? Or worse fueling them with stories on them.

"Uh-huh, so you and your mother got a name, hairball?" Dawnstar asked, wondering if she was supposed to know of this cat. Or it was most likely another outsider who was simply aware of the clans. "Where is your mama, by the way?" It wasn't hard to guess, but facts were better than guesses.

There was a disgusting reek in the air. It had the clan leader lifting her head from her nest and glaring at the mouth of her den. That wasn't one of her clanmates. Hackles raised, the imposing she-cat shook out her pelt and stretched before marching to the mouth of the den. Her amber glare locked onto the cat before her, they reeked of outsiders.

Who the hell had let her in the camp? Powerful muscles coiled underneath the leader's scarred pelt. Huge claws were already peeking out of their sheaths as she exited her den. Even though she was eager to rip this cat apart, she refrained, slowly stalking a wide circle around her instead. The unique pelt was lovely looking, she needed new pelts. She had recently gotten rid of her old ones. Dawnstar could do with a new pretty one.

"I remember you." The colossal feline stopped before the blind she-cat, an unseen sneer on her face. "Sparrowsnap, it's been a while since I've seen you. You were around when my mother, Icestar was still in charge." Dawnstar only remembers the she-cat in passing. She had been merely another clanmate, no one that had interested Dawnstar.

"Still had your eyesight back then." She comments, noticing the blindness. Someone had to have let the traitor in and pointed her towards the leader's den. She would never have gotten here otherwise. "If I recall you left... or were you banished? It's been a while, refresh my memory." Her words were taunting, like a cat playing with a mouse. Her tone, however, warrants no argument against her demands. Sparrowsnap stirred up some trouble, right? That or had just abandoned ShadowClan, which was no better.

Curiosity was the only reason Dawnstar had yet to tear out the throat of this trespassing vermin. Outsiders had no right to be anywhere in ShadowClan's territory. In their camp was worse. Dawnstar could kill her for setting a single paw here and that would be that.

A rat was roaming her territory again! She needed to start working on skinning more mousebrains. She knew they knew what borders were! Dawnstar watched the one walking through her forest for a while. Eventually, the urge to shred her grew a bit too much. So the leader padded out of the darkness and into sight. She had planned on gutting the cat, but then she started running her mouth once she noticed Dawnstar.

It took a few whiffs for Dawnstar to understand that this was a kittypet, not a rogue or loner. Kittypets were dumber than most when it came to feral life. "Kurt? Who the hell is Kurt?" She spat. The name was strange, had she taken anyone in with the name Kurt? Recalling cats' names before she changed them was a pain in the tail. She changed them for a reason! Dawnstar naturally gave up after a few seconds, uncertain why she was even bothering with trying.

"More importantly, you're trespassing, kittypet. I don't give two mousetails about whatever you're babbling about. Get out of my territory!" Dawnstar spat. The kittypet sounded a bit hysterical and Dawnstar was not dealing with it.

Who keeps leaving these broken kittens in her territory?! It wasn't like ShadowClan looked remotely inviting. Why do they keep showing up here?! Dawnstar shook her head back and forth after stopping before a wailing hairball. Scarred, injured, and not Dawnstar's problem.

"Quit your crying, hairball. You're going to attract something that looking for an easy meal." The dark tabby warned. Dawnstar didn't want more broken hairballs, but at the same time, she'd never passed up a free hairball. Even weak warriors were better than nothing."You look like you've gotten yourself into trouble. So who are you and where's your family?"

Pixie

Pixie felt curious at the tabby's
response to her. Hmmph! Well,
there was something she was very
much aware of. 'Mama also
said straaanger danger! You're a stranger!
But also Mama talked about you! I think!'

Yup, a big tabby seemed very much a stranger
and maybe very dangerous. [B']Mama said you
were mean. Mama said you were very mean and
exiled her! Mama must've been conuseded because
she sent me here!'[/B] She stoutly stuck her little
tail out and looked up with wide eyes. 'Mama said
Clan names were curses and I shouldn't'says em, but I
think they sound really cool!'
Her eyes widened in
curiosity. 'You must be a really cool stranger cebause of
those big scars! Cool scars! Scary scars! I wanna look
that cool! My name's Pixie! Pixies're supposed to be a fluffy
thing, but Iiiiii'm not a fluffy thing! I'm scary!'
The
declaration was a proud one, and she meant it. 'Mama
only went by her presinfix. Her presinfix was Storm. Th'sall
I know.'
Her eyes were bright and interested as she stared
at the big-scary-scarred-leader-cat. But she had another
question. The big cat probably didn't want any more questions,
but her terror had evaporated. Pixie was very, very curious.
Ooooone more question. Are you a cult leader?' She'd
heard about cults before.

Last edited by Aquaria; April 21st, 2024 at 05:47 AM.