View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 07:18 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Given the healer’s lack of knowledge of sign language, the small amount of vocal responses she obtained was moderately disappointing. One of the few ways that she could properly transmit what someone was through verbal communication and this wasn't cutting it in the slightest. But, even with her initial lack of understanding of how sign language worked, Mushroompaw’s techniques of visibly showing her what had occurred in the forest of Fawnpaw’s death seemed to be helping in a way of sorts. Her brows furrowed forward as she watched him imitate that he was walking, then eventually hunting as she assumed by his hunting crouch. Had he wondered there all by himself? The calico almost asked about that, bound to question the young feline before he showed her how he reacted seeing the dead body of Fawnpaw. It all seemed like a natural way to see the dead body of one of your clan-mates, but Springpaw still couldn’t counter the fact that Mushroompaw wandered out there by himself or not. But, she suspected that she would have to deal with an answer or not.

“I… see… I’m afraid… that I… may not… have a… lot of… information… to rely on… through the… incidents… that occured… but I… will be wanting… you to… try to… take it… easy on… yourself… the witnessing… of a death… is not… an easy… thing to… go through… especially on… the minds of… young children… like yourself… I don’t… want you… to have… to go through… that… or anyone… really.” The young herbalist explained, her tail lashing as she placed herself alongside the tom-cat, looking down at him sympathetically. Death was always a difficult concept to pull through, never really being easy as it always grapples with the mind from a psychological standpoint. But, she’d still try to at least give young cats like Mushroompaw a chance to see away from such harsh factors of reality and focus more on the lighter terms and hopefully never have to deal with such consequences again.

@ChaosBringer. [ ending this off here since spring is a full medicine cat now and this can be considered finished (: loved interacting with mushroompaw even if it was only brief! my deepest apologies for not getting this out sooner! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker