View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 05:57 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

A loud purr rumbled from the tunneler's throat as she exited the tunnels and found Whisperingpaw catching the rabbit. He struggled for a moment but was successful in the end. "That was great! You are fast and you timed it perfectly. Such a natural hunter."She praised, oddly proudly for the apprentice's success.

"Unless you wanna come down and catch some other critters with me, you can wait here while I look for something else to catch." Dustbunny meowed, uncertain if he wanted to learn more after catching the rabbit.

Whisperingpaw(144/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw's front paws held the rabbit down, even though it was dead. He smiled excitedly, failing at trying to hide how happy Dustbunny's praise. His tail lashed slowly as he listened to Dustbunny. "Can I?" Whisperingpaw asked, ready to hide the rabbit so he could hunt in the tunnels.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page