View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 09:15 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
She was definitely going to regret this. But someone had to do it, it wasn't fair to lump all clan events onto poor Crowtooth who seemed to be the one running the vast majority of them. And this wasn't even an event, just a broader-than-normal training offer in light of the coming conflict with Riverclan. And the minks, she supposed, though they were a different style of fighting entirely. Like rat fighting. With both of these threats clearly a thing Twilightstar planned on dealing with soon, a bunch of apprentices who didn't know even the basics required for defending the camp was rather inexcusable. And while Deadmoon had no great love for combat, she could defend herself adequately enough, and run off smaller, younger cats.

Slightly more confident in her ability to be somewhat useful to the newer apprentices of the clan if not the older ones, Deadmoon did a small spin to take in the camp. Ew, this was not going to be fun. But she was going to do it. Rarely, if ever, was the thing she OUGHT to do the fun or easy thing to do. And while normally she took the route of avoidance, she was in a vaguely helpful mood today. A deep sigh. Apprentices! If you haven't had any battle training before, or only a little bit, come here! I'll take you out and we can do some basics at least! This was altogether too much yowling and making a spectacle of herself for Deadmoon to maintain the volume for long, and more quietly though audible if anyone was actually coming over she added Just....tell me what you know if you know anything so I can pair you up with someone about on your level. If another warrior wanted to come along too as supervision or another teacher she certainly wouldn't complain, but she also wasn't actively seeking more cats to witness her likely failures at advanced moves when they were inevitably requested. @Marycat006 (OPEN)

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw perked his ears up as he looked from where he was taking a moment to eat some food to a loud call. It was Deadmoon, not only that but she was offering lessons! That was good! Rabbitpaw always wants lessons! He quickly powered down the remainder of his meal before he was hopping up on his paws and making his way over to the warrior. His tail was wagging, battling huh? That would be very important, Rabbitpaw was planning to try and get as many battle lessons as possible so he could really show Riverclan to keep to their side of the border and to protect everyone in the clan. "I wanna learn! I haven't done much battling at all." The cursed apprentice called out as he came to a stop near the warrior and the other gathering felines. Nearby was an apprentice that the tri-colored blonde had yet to me so he took the chance to introduce himself.

Rabbitpaw smiled at the ginger colored apprentice, they kind of reminded him of Lightningpaw, if only from also being a ginger/russet cat. "Hi, I'm Rabbitpaw! I don't think we've met before."
[ @/gs29513 - Deadmoon | @nyx - Nectarpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 10th, 2024 at 09:19 AM.