Old April 9th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: April Gathering

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb @hades.

Crowpaw couldn't remember the last time he had gone to a Gathering. All the ones he had participated in before ended with him yelling at someone or crying into another warrior's pelt. This time would be different though. He had promised to meet with Sweetsong during this moon's Gathering, so that was exactly what he was going to do. ThunderClan was the first to arrive, then ShadowClan. Oh, yippee. Dawnstar was still at the head of the most rogue-like Clan in the forest. But honestly, why was he surprised? She had been the leader long before he was even an apprentice.

WindClan and RiverClan have yet to arrive, though. It was still early into the night though so the other two Clans were bound to show up. I may not like going to Gatherings, but I can't break a promise I made. It'd be wrong. And so... he sat down on the next available spot that was far away from any ShadowClanner, though still decently close to his Clanmates in the event the Gathering heated up and a fight broke out. Of course, he wasn't saying a fight would break out, but ShadowClanners were known to be aggravated by the littlest of things. Unless something changed, of course.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; April 9th, 2024 at 12:27 PM.