View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2024, 09:26 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

The Nameless
He/him | Loner/Wanderer | Moons: 8 | No Purrks

The nameless flicked his tattered ear a bit as he listened, well it seemed that he made it through the first step of actually getting into Shadowclan. These cats still frighten him some but he made sure to keep his mask of neutrality up, "Thank you for this opportunity. I am not hungry right now." He spoke, lying through his teeth, but he was too anxious to eat at this time and actually kept it down. So instead he picked up the two mice by their tails and got to his paws to follow after the two warriors. The first new faces of many if Shadowclan was anything like what he thought it was which the nameless really hoped that it was to his expectations. He wondered, would these cats be as strict as his parents were, would these cats really just trust an outsider into their camp like that or is there more to this trial, would he need to be showing off his skill to prove his worth of keeping around. Too many questions lacking any answers or guesses.

Well, nothing more the nameless could do but follow them into their home and as he did, and the darkness enveloping the world around him as they went deeper into the forest and his pelt started to blend in with the terrain around him, the nameless couldn't help but feel like, even just a bit, that he belonged here some how. He shook his head to clear it. Focus on your mission, this isn't something that you can just mess up.
[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Dark - Darkfall ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 9th, 2024 at 09:26 AM.