Old April 9th, 2024, 03:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: toxic herbs and debatable ideas [p]

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Not really doing to much, but doing a bit of tidying around the den the molly realized how kind of lonely it was. Sure there were some cats in the den and some coming in for treatment, but she missed the time she got to spend with her kits. One was an apprentice and she wasn't sure about the others. Were they still around and just didn't want to talk to her or were they just gone entirely? She wasn't sure, but she was scared they were gone entirely. She'd rather have them hate her than be gone.

Soon she was snapped out of her thoughts when Minkpaw moved into the den. More questions huh? She did get what she wanted a cat to talk to, so she wasn't all that bothered. "I'm all ears.", Marigoldleap meowed, flickering her ear. The warrior sat down and looked at the apprentice.

[ @alec; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do