View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:08 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Lost and Found

Rosekit
Male / 2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

By now the cold air was prickling at his skin to the point Rosekit couldn’t help but shiver just a little bit. His eyes fell to the ground in between his front paws, and his eyebrows furrowed. He must look pretty pathetic, wandering out here alone. Who knew if some of his misery had crept into his facial expressions by now. He had spent so much time thinking over his mysterious history and lack of parental support and not enough considering the fact that he might look all sad and lonely in front of his clanmates. But now that Rosekit had spent nearly an entire moon circling camp and doing practically nothing other than observing his clan, you’d expect him to be aware that they existed in the first place. But no, his 5oughts snapped at him. Rosekit’s tail curled and his ears flattened, paws inching closer together in discomfort. Of course I walk around looking like a lonely and confused idiot. Jeez, haven’t I got anything better to do than contradict and criticize myself?

Rosekit’s ears stayed flattened until he heard footsteps behind him. His eyes widened. They sounded as if they were getting closer- as if they were nearing him. His ears flicked back up and twitched, and Rosekit slowed down just a little. They’re coming in my direction- mine! Mine…? He thought, and after another second of listening, he knew they were the footsteps of either a warrior or older apprentice- too heavy to be a kits. Ah, what is it? They better not be about to call me a lonely, poor, little-

The cat stepped into Rosekit’s viewpoint, and Rosekit stopped walking. With curious amber eyes, he watched as the tom stopped to stand in front of him. Rosekit recognized the calico pelt pattern and heterochromatic eyes and matched the tom’s appearance with his name: ‘Spottedfire.’ He may have been young, but with all of the days he’d been waiting for life to get interesting, Rosekit had gotten good at naming his clanmates, even catching large bits of their personalities. He had been correct to think that it was a warrior or old apprentice approaching, with Spottedfire being a warrior and all.

Then the calico tom spoke. He greeted Rosekit first, then asked, ‘Are you intending to go somewhere by yourself?’ Rosekit was already confused at the fact that somebody had voluntarily approached him in the first place, but to be curious about where he was headed? Rosekit narrowed his eyes, not bothering to hide the confusion and judgement from his eyes. What a question. Well, where does this guy think I’m headed? Heck, out into the wild? There isn’t much of anywhere to go, really.

But it had been a genuine question, so Rosekit was prepared to give a genuine answer in return. Plus, he’d learned somewhere that Spottedfire had some funny memory thing going on, so that was something he could put into consideration. Maybe the tom had simply forgotten that Rosekit had four paws that could carry him around camp without the help of some queen or other motherly figure to pick him up by the scruff and drag him around like a newborn kitten.

Rosekit laughed a little, the usual sarcastic tone jumping into his voice. The tone stayed as he spoke. “Where am I intending to go? Seriously?” Rosekit smirked, the judgment in his bright eyes getting clearer. “Well where is there to go? I knew you were a bit scatter-brained, but dang- can’t ’ya see that I’ve got four legs? Well, I do, and like everybody else, I use ‘em to get around places. Don’t need me some queen to take a little walk around camp. Plus, there’s nowhere else but camp to go, my brainless friend! Just in circles, lapping around camp. Duh.

The sarcasm and bluntness was beginning to boost Rosekit’s confidence, and by now, his tail was raised high and his eyes were brighter, shinier. There was a feeling of triumph he always felt whenever he snapped and judged somebody aloud- it didn’t exactly make sense, but it made him feel like he had just jumped up to a higher level. To put it simply, it felt good. Maybe some cats would think this made him a selfish brat, but did he care? Not really. Entertainment was entertainment, and this was entertainment.

Rosekit continued. “And see… I bet it’s hollow up in that head, am I correct…” Think of a name, Rosekit, Spotted’Fire… fire… Spark……Sparky? Let’s see!” Rosekit finished it off by bracing his hind legs, then jumping upward. He attempted bat the top of the warrior’s head as many times as possible before landing back down from the jump. If he managed, his paw would have landed directly in between Spottedfire’s ears, a little aggressively for his size. If Spottedfire dodged the immature attack, Rosekit would simply land back on the ground without landing any hits.

✽❀✽

@willooowfeather

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~