Thread: Cattail Pond
View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 04:07 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom had been on another one of his solo walks to take a break from everything that has been happening lately. Between patrols, Shadowclan, having an apprentice, Springlight, and his siblings the warrior really hasn’t had much time to himself lately and it was starting to wear on him just a bit. Finally, he was able to find the time to escape and let his paws carry him randomly through the territory. Staring blankly without really seeing the world around him too much as he just let his mind drift from having to stay focused so much lately. It was alright, he took a deep breath, everything was alright. After blinking a few times he recognized that he had found himself going to Cattail pond. It was a calmer part of the territory. The warrior hasn’t been here for a while.

Looking through the trees, he saw that there was another cat at the pond already. He took a deep breath, pulling up the happy go lucky he always has to be easily, before stepping out towards the warrior. Orangeblossom wasn’t sure if they had already noticed him so leaving wasn’t an option, sadly. It was a thunderclan cat which from the lack of any odd smells, the warrior knew already but it was nice to confirm, “Hey! What’re you up to out here?” Orangeblossom asked cheerfully, a smile on his muzzle and a slight hop to his step as he approached the other feline at the water’s edge.

Glimmermask
27 Moons | TC Warrior | He/They | Kitty Softpaws - Active | Silver Tongue - Inactive

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

The pretty white tom started into the waters, his gaze unwavering a moment more before suddenly, a cheerful voice snapped his attention away from the pond.

Reeling, the warrior sprang defensively to his paws, but relaxed upon realizing the other cat was a Clanmate. A tom. Orange.... Orangesomething? He had seen him around camp before, but considering he didn't really socialize with anyone much, he had never met him before.

"S-sorry I jumped... I'm just here to get a quick breather," he mewed, sitting back on his haunches. "My name is Glimmermask, by the way. I don't believe we've talked?" Maybe they had, but his memory was pretty hazy. The other tom was a bit younger than him, if he recalled correctly, so it made sense why they hadn't spoken before.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 8th, 2024 at 04:10 PM.