View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:55 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: April Gathering

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 6 Moons | Gathering
[10/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw blinked in surprise as Quietpaw stared back, and turned to Windflowerpaw, who was now beside them. His eyes darted from Windflowerpaw to Quietpaw, and back to Windflowerpaw, frowning.

"What...? No," Silentpaw muttered, his paws twitching. "I'd rather not." He looked completely away from Quietpaw and moved closer to Windflowerpaw. She was the only cat that he actually... Knew,, after all. He let out a huff of amusement and decided to spark up a conversation. Other apprentices have mentioned that he really needed to start speaking to other cats, so why not use this time as an opportunity to do just that?

"You excited..?" Silentpaw murmured. "It.. Is our first Gathering... After all." His usually deep blue eyes seemed a pale purple in the soft moonlight. (I figure it's moonlight cuz it's probably nighttime lol)

{ @nyx - @Morrigan }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!