Old April 8th, 2024, 12:19 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: April Gathering

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Pebbleshell

tags; ( n/a )

she/her / shadowclan warrior / stubborn

Pebbleshell trudged to the Seastones, eyes flicking around the clearing. It seems the squirrels were the first to arrive, but that's no issue. She found a spot closer to her clanmates but nearby Thunderclan, ears pricked for conversations. The calico wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws neatly, flicking it slowly.

(open)

Windflowerpaw
19/100

tags; ( @Starphobia ; Silentpaw , @Morrigan ; Quietpaw )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

Windflowerpaw hopped along her clanmates, a smile on their face. It's a time for first of everything, her first patrol and now their first gathering. The multicolored apprentice ducked to the side of the dilute calico apprentice. She stayed silent as Silentpaw stared at the Quietpaw. Quiet ironic though, maybe they are both silent and quiet.

"Go talk to her then." they whispered a tease. "You know you were confused for her during patrols. It's probably because your names are so similar." Windflowerpaw's blue eyes were shining humorously but she was flicking her tail as if irritated.

There was no reason to be, she wasn't even irritated. She guesses she felt a little.. jealous? Why would she feel jealous? She barley knew Silentpaw. While her thoughts ran her smile down turned slightly.