View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lessons of the Past [Whole Clan Story Event]

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Relief washed over her when Hawkfur confirmed he was fine. That was good, Bravebird had grown rather fond of the tom as of late and she had hated seeing him in pain. And, not to dip her toes in pettiness, but she was also glad that she hadn't seen him around that Vixenstare anymore. Even the mere thought now made her angry, so she decided to let the thought slide from her mind for now. "Haven't lost sight in my eye yet, so I call it a win," she joked lightly, then tried to give her tattered ear a flick. "Same with my ear. Mostly it's just numb around there now - can't feel it really anymore." But she could still hear, which was what mattered.

Her eyes darted then to Rabbitkit, who was displaying some pretty ferocious fighting technics. A snort came from her, eyes glittering with amusement. "Looks like a good future fighter for the Clan," she murmured to Hawk, not taking her eyes off the kit. Not all kits were like that - some wanted to just skip around and play. But those who showed an aptitude - accompanied with a desire - for fighting... well, in her opinion WindClan needed all the fighters they could get.

With the tale beginning now, Bravebird settled in to listen. She'd known that at some point, the Clan had sheltered underground. It was how most of their tunnel system had come to be in the first place. Nettlestar was not a name she'd heard though - or maybe it was with the collection of her past memories that hadn't been returned to her yet. Flutterbug was another one - though the description made her smirk. She wondered if she was considered one of those kinds of warriors under Twilightstar - a vicious fighter with strategic combat techniques.

Even if she wasn't, it didn't hurt to believe she was. Her chest puffed out just a little bit in pride, paws slipping out from underneath her loaf form to fold together at the front.

Diving into the part about RiverClan now had the fur along the back of her neck poking up. Stars, she hadn't been sure she could ever hate either ThunderClan or RiverClan as much as she did those toads across the borders, but they had been pushing their luck lately. Not for the first time she wished she had been home to rip her claws down the most vile of them all; Beanstar.

The naming of "Dirtstar" had Brave letting out a snorting chuckle. That fit the overall RiverClan theme. As Crowtooth continued, Brave could feel her anger growing. Parts of this story sounded familiar, but she couldn't latch onto them. Her fur bristled slightly at the mention of the crimes that this Dirtstar had committed. It was clear that RiverClan being the slippery, slimy fish they were was no new thing.

"...And?" Impatience displayed itself in the way Bravebird leaned forward, eyes round as she watched her friend purposefully pause. "We shredded them, right? Showed them what happens to cats who mess with WindClan??" To add onto this, she continued, "the tunnels have always been WindClan's domain; there's no way they could win a fight in them against us."

[ @Rani @Mica ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |