Old April 7th, 2024, 09:17 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Future and past [p]

( low effort cuz im like 99% sure i wrote a reply for this already
@Rani)

minkpaws 'brows' furrowed in confusion, what could he mean by that? starclan was supposed to watch over all cats- he couldnt be a darkforest believer? or..just. evil? no, no he said retirement, so minkpaw was left with the only plausible option that he was a former leader, or medicine cat, and perhaps starclan had stopped talking to him much..or, as blazingstar had mentioned, starclan had just been uninvolved in general.
she didnt question it aloud, rather keeping the questions to herself until a later point.

at his word she itched a bit closer and sat, a clanmate that would make sense of him swimming for sure, "well..riverclan medicine cats arent really struggling because there is noone to struggle" she grimaced, "tansypaw has been gone for moons now"
telling him this much was foolish and she knew it, but wasnt she already known for foolishness, revealing 'clan secrets' to mossfreckle, and now telling this outsider that they didnt have a medicine cat as well. but, not unlike with mossfreckle, minkpaw was quite honestly desperate to a point of no return, unknown illnesses seemingly lurking in the deeper waters and practically everywhere at this point, putting her more and more on edge as the days pass.
"but we're managing, i know enough to treat most of them" she threw in after a moment of silence, a pitiful attempt at making it sound like riverclan was actually doing fine. she might be a fool but- well, maybe there wasnt a 'but' maybe she was genuinely just a fool.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements