View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:07 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
With one brand new apprentice and another who was lacking in most everything, Bumblestar wasn't about to sit around and let them rot even if they wanted to - which she was sure Lightningpaw didn't, but she didn't have a very good read on Timberpaw yet.

"Alright, stick by me 'n don't run off." She led the pair out of camp, heading into the main part of ThunderClan's territory. "We'll hit the borders first, then I'll show you the rest of the important landmarks. Sound good?"

[ @vellichor @Fish ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

"Sounds fine to me." Lightningpaw sighed out. She wanted to stay at the camp yet she really didn't have anything pressing to do so there was no saying no. Another part of her wondered what this other apprentice looked like. Hopefully they would be someone interesting. Then she winced a little when the thought of a certain clan came up to her mind. Hopefully Riverclan wasn't going to start anything with them. It would make sense if they did since well, her clan did just attack them.

"How strong are you?" Lightningpaw said looking straight to Bumblestar.
•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Poor Timberpaw would be shaking in her boots, if she had them. Instead, her paws were just shaky, her voice seemed to refuse to work, and everything was just a little unstable. After Lightninpaw spoke, Timberpaw simply nodded and forced out a tiny, almost inaudible "Mhmm." As she walked, she felt like she was gonna trip with every step she took. Thank the Stars, Lightningpaw seemed talkative. It meant she could focus on staying present. Not falling over and making a fool of herself and embarrassing Bumblestar so badly that she'd kill Timberpaw. Eep! The thought made her sick to her stomach.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]