Old April 7th, 2024, 05:11 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Exclamation Twilight [VA Collection] - Truth

Truth
Jacob/Russethowl

That. Damn. PALEPAD.

So Palepad could just waltz back into Lambblood's life and have her abandon him? ITS NOT FAIR. Who was there when Lamb was heartbroken from Palepad's rejection? Him. Who brought her out of depression and was honestly the only reason she was alive? Him. And what did she do as soon as Palepad came crawling back to her? Leave Russet and go with the guy who caused an entire plethora of messes. He was like a leech. It wasn't fair. He had looked after Lambblood for so long, and she just left him. What did Palepad have that Russethowl didn't?

The russet tom let a low growl escape his mouth. His whiskers trembled. He snarled at the image of Palepad in his mind. His sleek white fur, his topaz eyes, it made Russethowl mad. What had he done to deserve this? Calm down, Russet, he had told himself repeatedly. No. He was done being calm. The russet cats massive shoulders bunched up as he launched himself at the nearest tree. He unsheathed his claws, tearing at the bark.

Once Russethowl's fit of rage ended, he lashed his fluffy tail. He bared his teeth as he sat down. Palepad was a monster, but so was he.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be the right monster for you,"

What if he never existed? What then? His heart would have never have been broken. Palepad would never hurt him. No. He couldn't think like that. Despite Lambblood leaving him, she was the best thing that ever happened to him. Better than everything. It wasn't her fault.

It was Palepad's. One day, he would make them pay for what they did.

"I promise you, Lamb, As soon as I get rid of him, You will see right through his lies. That filthy leech is no good for you. I love you, and this is the best for you."