View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 12:31 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Knowledge trading center

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

minkpaw nodded stiffly, healing techniques..sure yeah- yeah sure. that was fine she repeated internally as if it would make the idea sound any better.
gladly fallenwish moved on quickly, fennel, relieves pain hmmm
"what pain especially? where do you find it and how does it look?" minkpaw enquired, cocking her head to the side slightly in question.

(are you using the list from the warriors wiki as a guide? cuz that says smt else /nm /genq )
Fallenwish knew she was missing some details.
"They grow on white, round bases and kinda of split into grass things," She said. "I don't know what kind of pain specifically, but I know it's for apprentices and warriors. I was only told about this herb, never used it myself." She clarified. "They grow in sunny areas, from what I've seen." She said. "Next I can teach you about Willow bark, but first, can you teach me a technique or herb? I'm not picky." She asked.

[ I was using my own herbal knowledge from real life, sorry if you expected something else ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3