View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 11:27 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Fallenpeak

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Fallenpeak quietly broods to herself, thinking about her plans for the day. There's not much she wants to do today, so it should be pretty calm, a day full of relaxing and maybe some hunting. Actually, relaxing is dumb, she'll just go hunting and see if anycat needs some help from her. She scrunches up her face, she should rephrase that; she'll help cats that don't get on her nerves... maybe. That sounds more like her, much better. The beautiful molly's soft features twist in a slight scowl, she never did like her face, it makes her seem childish. She huffs a sigh as she lifts herself up out of her sitting position, padding over to the fresh-kill pile. She hasn't eaten yet, so she might as well grab a bite before setting out into the forest for some hunting. She finds a sparrow that was on the top, bringing it to a shady spot in the clearing (even though the sky is overcast, so technically it's all a shady spot). Fallenpeak settles down, laying on her stomach as she chomps down on her prey, after she finishes she'll go hunt.

{ @taillow }

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 6th, 2024 at 11:37 AM.