Old April 6th, 2024, 04:43 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Emberfang: Finderr!

my very sad application for extreme crush

Name: jayfrost
Link to bio: boink (sadly very outdated)
Role wanted: extreme crush
Other: id be open to the stalking part too
Mention: @Minkuu

sooo. im not gonna go for a big extravagant application because im too tired to be honest.

anyway, i think jayfrost might be a good fit for the extreme crush category as he is, for one, around the same age (25), more importantly however, he is a bit of a meanie, cold and kind of rude, so that could be a interesting dynamic. he does have some new scars/wounds from the raid so.. if that floats emberfangs boat. otherwise, i imagine we could get nice story ark because jayfrost is unbearable and has had a crush on his longtime friend and ex garlicfeather, would however date around if given the chance so they could date (if you wanted) for a very brief period and then jay just ditches him and idk ember gets an evil ark or smt haha

(some more basics about jay: hes tall, silver classic tabby, half blind due to injury and supposedly handsome. traumatised big time after his brother died, is anti clans and starclan. oh and hes about to be queen in place of one of his friends soo..do with that what you will)

lmk if you want more details

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements