View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2024, 10:07 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

( @Fritter )

jayfrost huffed, "this is a serious matter man!" he whined jokingly, striking out with his good front paw to playfully whack garlicfeather. "i can complain about apprentices all i want but no tick will ever touch my fur" he shuddered at the thought, not only of being an old grumpy elder but being gross and tick infested. "and you say that is if you arent guilty of the same crime" he added, finally succumbing to the joke as it replayed in his head and a giggle escaped his pokerface.

"imma be honest with ya', i really dont like yer apprentice" he confessed, not oblivious to the fact that garlicfeather had just pointed out the elders complaining about apprentices bit but unwilling to come back to that topic unless provoked. "not surprised you cant get 'em to training, 'been on a patrol or sum' with em n she was a real pain, 'cant imagine what trainin would be like"
"ya remember when ca-" he swallowed, previously light tone growing a bit more serious and less giggly and floaty, "remember when i was jus' apprenticed? 'couldnt keep me away from training eh?" jayfrost repeated, correcting his sentence along the way, sure to put emphasis on the i and me. he cleared his throat, it was stupid, he was stupid, but the slip up threatened to make him sound all choked up, reflecting the wave of negative emotions that had flooded him at the accidental almost-mention of his brother.

"'s'long as youre still trying to get them to train its fine i guess. personally didnt really see anything of flutterpaw" the tabby began, finally turning to lay on his side again, silver fur coated in a generous amount of dust from rolling around on his back, " was too busy getting my leg snapped by bumblestar," he added with a halfhearted snort, "but, i dont know man, maybe they were just, i dont know, bad?" he stumbled his way through the sentence, offering a halfassed conclusion and a shrug.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements