View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2024, 03:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: "your fur.. lightningkit?!" - Flashback [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningkit's tail would twitch with a bit of fear as his fur fluffed up at the memory. "You don't know? Minks is what happened. They found their way into the nursery one night and took off with me when I was much younger and still defenseless. A patrol caught the Minks that had me and stopped it from killing me. Though not before I had gotten injured. Though the injury healed it left this scar on my flank. And I was renamed Lightningkit due to the resulting scar. But tbh I don't mind I find it a cool name. Nothing is faster than Lightning and therefore I find it a fitting name!" Lightningkit explained to Leopardkit. Sitting down to lick his paw before smoothing it over his fluffed up fur to lie it back down.

Leopardkit
"Stubborn people get themselves in trouble; but they also get things done."
-Anna Paquin

A few nights later, the wind whistled and I looked around. All my denmates were sleeping. I checked twice, and made my move as I slunk out of the den.

Into the dark night I went, my head screaming no..

-----------------
the next day (third person POV)

The sun crept through the nursery and kits stirred as a familar tom's sobbing through the den. Outside, the leader + deputy were stationed, discussing if they should send out search patrols.

The tom was Cherrycrest- leopardkit's father. He sat and sobbed more when the leader poked her head in and said they'd found "her" blood on a small rocky hill outside camp that lead to outsiders and smelled of rouge.

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 5th, 2024 at 03:04 PM.