Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2024, 11:02 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Spiritbunny
| Any pronouns | RC warrior | Moons 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny walked the apprentices from camp, not paying any mind to them if they were talking or not, making his way through the familiar environments of Riverclan’s territory until the gross sand came into view marking the patrol’s arrival to Lionsbeach. It was Spiritbunny’s lesser visited places, he only ever comes for patrols and whenever something catches his attention, like a new muse or drama. With how things were going for Riverclan right now, there was enough gossip and drama to fuel his stories without needing to get sandy. Such a gross thing, sand was so gross. As Spiritbunny fought the urge to stick out his tongue in disgust like a kit would, he turned his golden eyes to the apprentices. What were their names again? Ah, does that matter really. He pointed his muzzle toward the beach before tapping the ground where they stood right before the sand. He hoped that could convey, after collecting on the beach, come back here but he knew that they were not the most clear when they didn’t feel like talking. Well, too bad, so sad. In the worst case, he would just have to go track one of them down.

The warrior padded forward, taking a second to shake his fur out to try and get rid of the bad, awful, bad, super gross feeling of sand in his fur along his paws, before lifting his head to scent the air for a ‘clean’ scent as Mistyshard put it. That was easy enough to narrow done despite being so subjective, yes? Sure enough after walking around like a idiotic for a while he finally caught wind of something that he would think of as ‘clean.’ After following it for a while the feline finally came across the horsetail. What an odd plant, but it matched Mistyshard’s description so she shrugged and tugged some up from the ground, shaking as much sand as he could off before walking back towards where he started. Cobwebs don’t do so well on the actual beach so maybe he should check the territory at the edge of the beach where there are more shrubs and other spider-webby things.

[ + 2 Horsetails ]
[ @Fish - Adderpaw | @finley.exe - Cobwebpaw ]
[ So sorry for how long this took!! Totally feel free to bump me next time if I take this long /w\ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!