View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:12 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Okay... it was time to stop wallowing in self-pity and drag her sorry ass back to work. Bravebird refused to let anything slow her down or stop her anymore. She had never been one to care about the opinions of her Clanmates, but she knew what a shock it must be for those that knew her to rarely see her around camp. So, starting today, that was going to change. A low, stubborn growl rumbled in her stomach as she got to her paws and gave a small lash of her tail. She was WindClan, dammit, and she was going to start acting like it again.

There was a lot she could do, really - one of which being getting some hunting done. But hunting right now, despite it being good for the Clan, sounded... wrong in the face of the news about RiverClan cats being in their camp. She needed to brush up on her battle skills. Not that she was rusty... but she wasn't planning on letting any of those slimy fish out alive. When push came to shove, she would shove them alright... right into death's waiting jaws.

Oh! Her blue eyes caught sight of a familiar face, and a grin spread across her maw. She had yet to congratulate the warrior if she recalled correctly and trotted over. "Silverrose, huh?" she chirped with a friendly wave of her tail. "About time you got that name. What were you trying to do, be the slowest rabbit in the bunch?" Her tone was lighthearted and a playful jest as she dipped her head towards her fellow Clanmate. "I was thinking about brushing up on my battle skills so I can really teach those fish a thing or two when the time comes - you open to a quick spar?"

[ @Estelle WOO FINALLY BRAVESILVER CATCH UP TIME ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |