back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Wisteria flowers draped on the palm tree [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz~ View Post
@ItsATryp

Wisteriaheart looked over, a little suprised

``My dad's a kittypet too- or rouge? it's unclear`` She said, eye widening ``And yes, let's do that``

"Oh, wow, we have something else in common." Palmdrop nodded, leaning away. He pointed his tail towards the exit of camp and, walking with his best friend, exited the camp to go on a "hunting" trip. He wandered along, trying to remember the direction he needed to go to get to where he was trying to go. To be completely honest, he'd only seen his dad when he was a kit- which wasn't too long ago, about 10 moons ago, but still. 10 moons was a good enough amount of time for his dad to be gone. But then he remembered the path he took to that strange place with tall... things and weird ground.

"Okay, I think I got it. Let's go this way." He jumped up and started heading towards the direction of the farm he remembered seeing his Papa at. "Oh, this is going to be just great," he said happily. "You'll love him, really. At least, I think so. He might've changed a lot... I know I changed a lot."

(i dont mean to be rude but can you try to add a little bit more to your posts,, i know you can make longer posts and you arent giving me much to work with lol)

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that