Old April 4th, 2024, 10:58 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Wisteria flowers draped on the palm tree [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz~ View Post
@ItsATryp

Wisteriaheart smirked and raised her eyebrows as if saying 'tell me more'.

``Who~?`` She mewed slyly, tail flicking with amusement.

(sorry for the short post)
"I don't really talk to her enough to know her..." Palmdrop trailed off with a shrug. His gaze then turned solemn, and Wisteriaheart would be able to tell from his expression that his train of thought changed to something darker. He turned his tail around his paws and huddled into himself, as if trying to comfort himself slightly.

"Things have been tough around here lately. I've just been wanting to... get out. Escape from it all for a little bit. I was thinking..." he paused, and then stood up and walked over to a corner of the camp, far away from anyone who could be eavesdropping. He then moved his head close to Wisteriaheart's ear and dropped his voice down to a very quiet whisper. "There's someone I want to see again. I... I only knew him when I was a kitten. He's my dad. The thing is- he doesn't live in the Clans." He felt anxiety rise in his stomach as he suggested what they would do. "Let's go 'hunting.' Let's go visit him."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that

Last edited by appariitiion; April 4th, 2024 at 10:59 PM.