My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
-Teardrop-
(Tear as in crying)
Male, 29 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A longfurred, yellow-cream tom with white drop markings on his face chest and paws.

Teardrop saw Duststorm's familiar pelt and sat beside her, waiting to see if she had anything to say to him.

~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

Duststorm sat, wondering if now was a good time yet to go to the Leader's Den.
[ takes place at a separate time from the current clearing situation! ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Well there were two pelts she hadn't seen in some time. Blue eyes narrowing, the head Lionheart got to her paws and stalked over to the two cats, stifling the low growl that rumbled in her chest. "Care to explain where you two have been for the last half-moon?" she snapped with a chipped tone, in no mood to be fed any mouse-dung. If warriors thought they could disappear and then return without any cat batting an eye, they were sorely mistaken.

[ both teardrop's and duststorm's last posts before this were on march 6th and march 12th respectively, meaning they were considered missing prior to this post! as such, dusklion is confronting them. if you've bought or plan to buy prison escape for them both, let me know and i will delete this post! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |