Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar shot Wolfpaw a sharp look. "I have half a mind to take RiverClan up myself 'n fix it properly if you don't even know your Clan leaders." Seriously. What were they even teaching over there, if not Intro to Poison Techniques and Beginner's Cruelty 101?

That was the only attention the apprentice got from her. He wasn't hers so he wasn't her problem. What she was more concerned about were the two idiots who actually realized it was a decent idea to listen to what they were told. As Wisppaw and Echopaw crossed the border, Bumblestar bared her teeth at them.

"Both of you need to start walking," she growled, moving behind them so they would hopefully start on the path away from the border and abandoning the RiverClan apprentice. "And while you're doing that, I want you to one at a time explain to me why you are out here, no warrior present, across the RiverClan border, after I've repeatedly stated apprentices aren't allowed outta camp by themselves 'n that RiverClan is off-limits."

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ]

Wolfpaw | He/Him | Riverclan Apprentice | No Purrks
------------------------------------------------------------
"NOW JUST A MINUTE YOU PEICE OF FOX DUNG!" he spat angrily "SENCE WHEN CAN CATS JUST STOP ANOTHER CAT HELPING!? I WAS TRYING TO HELP HUNT FOR YOUR MOUSE BRAINED CLAN!" he could hear voices inside his head... and they were not from starclan *attack them you bee brain!* he shook his head and just glared at the big thunderclan she-cat "ANSWER ME!" @CrimsonOaks
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

Last edited by 19796; April 4th, 2024 at 06:11 PM.