View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 05:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Ignoring the apprentice's sarcasm at being sent out on patrol - he seemed to be heading in the right path of worthlessness that was common of most WindClan warriors with that attitude - the medicine cat turned instead towards the clan's newest warrior, a brow quirked in confusion. Truthfully, she didn't like the idea of sending these cats out on patrol at all, but there was a need for herbs with all the injuries the clan had procured of late. With all the injuries they were certain to keep gaining. The lithe calico had absolute trust when it came to the moor dweller's incompetence. There would be more to come before these vermin were dealt with.

And yet Fallowfeather's admittance caught Lightningstorm off guard. Considering how adamant the warrior had been as an apprentice about how well she was handling her injuries, she could only assume that the injuries were every bit as severe as she had originally diagnosed. Either that or she was getting lazy... but for once, the healer doubted this to be the case. Most lazy warriors didn't bother showing their faces after being called to work. With this in mind, she nodded, twitching her long, skinny tail to let Bravebird and Dustypaw that they were free to go.

"'Course. If the warriors' den is too noisy and chaotic for you while you get better, I have some much more quiet nests available in my den. Just... let me know before you drop in. I don't need uncalled for visitors meddling with the storages again," she mewed, her paranoia flaring up even as she attempted to be welcoming, a hint of distrust in her eyes before she turned to Bravebird and the paw. "You two alright to head on out, then? Off you go, loves. Not a moment to waste with those herbs. Batglare's patrol needs those herbs as soon as possible."

@taillow [Bravebird] | @Starii [Fallowfeather] | @starry [Dustypaw]
| Fallowfeather has been excused from this patrol! Feel free to have Bravebird call someone else up if she wants to, but it is not required. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios