View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 03:08 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Mica @Ladieratt @nyx

minkpaw trotted along, already on the lookout for herbs, borage and thyme was what mistyshard has assigned them but taking what she could find along the way couldnt hurt either way. even though minkpaw knew thyme was important she couldnt help but feel like mistyshard was lacking some knowledge to determine what they needed...i mean, thyme was really a life or death relevant herb..but she wouldnt dare to say that out loud, warrior almost twice her age and a lionheart too..
cloudbass' words pulled her out of the, quite frankly, silly thoughts she was having again and nodded, quietly giving eaglepaw a reassuring smile, though the freshly made apprentice probably didnt need it, and followed their patrol leader.

minkpaw followed cloudbass, although losely, nosing around shrubs and tasting the air for a hint of the familliar smells.
(rolled 4x for borage; 20, 19, 19, 10)
the small stream had attracted minkpaws attention almost immediately, splitting off from cloudbass to go search for borage, and to noones surprise, especially not minkpaws, she quickly picked up the distinguished smell of one of her favourite herbs. no blue or purble flowers, it wasnt newleaf just yet, but the large dark green leaves and fine light hairs covering the body of the plant were unmistakably borage. minkpaw picked a few, leaving the rest to grow and bloom when newleaf eventually came.

[ 4/8 ; +3 borage ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; April 4th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.