View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 01:49 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Palmdrop just wanted to get out of camp for a minute. He wasn't necessarily hunting but he wasn't necessarily not hunting either. He was mostly just going on a scroll, looking around to see where his paws took him. If he were to come across prey, he'd do his best to deal with it and bring it back to camp. But searching for prey wasn't his priority.

He wandered around aimlessly, wondering if he'd run into anyone else while he was out here. He didn't mind either way- talking to someone would be nice, but it was peaceful being out here alone. His ear twitched as he heard the sound of tiny paws scuttling in a bush nearby, and he stopped in his tracks. Palmdrop lowered his body and slowly made his way closer to the noise, before bouncing into the bush and rolling out with a mouse in his jaws. He jumped up with pride, feeling a bit sad that no one was around to see it. He just recently became a warrior so he was always happy when he could complete simple warrior tasks like successfully hunting.

Might as well make my way back to camp, now, he thought to himself, holding the mouse tight in his mouth as he began to backtrack his journey back towards camp.

@lys.luvbot (i hope this is a good starter, i'm thinking venomwink was watching him or smth)