View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 11:12 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Mistyshard nodded to Fadingsun. Luckily she had herbs ready. Only marigold and poppy but that would have to do for now.. Oh wait. She could spot some cobwebs from the corner of her eye. She let out a comforting purr and nudged a poppy seed towards seed before stopping halfway. Gosh darn it, looked like this kit was too young. "Stay here and stay calm okay? I'm gonna get you back to ThunderClan. I have to get some things that will heal you." She forced herself to smile a little bit, then ran off but kept within close distance of the hurt kit. She had lots of space in her maw for new herbs since she'd dropped the other ones next to Bumblekit. First she grabbed two of the cobwebs, then searched for the oval leaves with heartshaped bases from dock. Soon she spotted it and grabbed a sprig that had three leaves on it.

Last thing left was some moss to soak up the blood.. it wasn't hard to find and Mistyshard was able to find and grab a piece in less than a minute. She returned to the ThunderClan kit's side and started soaking up the blood with the moss. While the moss was soaking up the blood, she plucked one of the dock leaves and slid it towards her patient. "Don't eat it or anything..." From Coldamber's description she was pretty sure she only needed to place it next to the patient? "I'm just putting it next to you because it helps with a bit of pain relief and will hopefully assist you with falling asleep so everything won't hurt as much."

Once that was done she grabbed the moss, let it soak in a different place for a few more moments, then tossed it aside. Next was the marigold... "This might sting a little so just stay calm, okay?" She purred in a comforting way once again. Mistyshard grabbed a big chunk of the flower and chewed it into a poultice, carefully spreading it on the kit's wounds. It wasn't enough so she also chewed the other flower. Finally, all of the scrapes, nicks and the stub where an ear had once been were covered. Only thing left was the cobwebs which she wrapped evenly onto all of the wounds. "That... should be fine."

She paused a few moments to see if the kit was asleep and if she could carry her back to the border yet.

[ @peachfuzz~ apologies for the messy post ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den