miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Naw, it's all good! I completely understand<3)

Swanberry couldn't help but flinch as Seabreeze's words nagged at her like prickly burrs. "Right right," she began, sitting her flank back onto the now uncomfortably chilly ground. "I hear ya." She shifted her weight from paw to paw nervously as her claws sheathed. Next time maybe, but certainly not this time.

She still couldn't help but feel she could be doing more though... Something happened and she wanted to help, but it was all behind locked doors that she couldn't enter. She didn't have to be told twice though.

The whole situation was bathed in red, and Swanberry couldn't help but think back to her kithood. Suddenly, the soon to be queen snorted and turned away, her head shaking rapidly. No. No need to remember that. She should distract herself, be useful in some other way. What did she know? Well, she definitely didn't know a whisker about herbs, but she did know how to catch a few starlings. Maybe that'll help, gathering a few jaws worth of prey so that at least she was doing something. It seemed far more relaxing that the murderous surprise of whether or not Riverclan would have a deputy by the next sunrise...

Tags: @Dolomedes

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!