Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post

Duskray | WindClan Queen
quoted

She noticed the tossing, that was quite irregular. Her head lifted again, just barely, in case Winterkit would do anything that may be damaging to her delicate little kitten body. It was unlikely, given that she was in the soft nest snuggled up to Duskray herself, but it was always possible.

"Be still now, dearie." she said softly, pressing her nose gently to the top of the little white furball's head. "That brain o'yours must be dreamin' up a storm." she commented with an amused smile.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale bluish, purplish, pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Dreaming...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit let out something that could be interpretted as a purr, rolling onto her back but still seemingly asleep. She had been asleep ever since the sun set the day before, sleeping peacefully through all the ruckus in the Nursery. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open, and she stared up at,, well, nothing for a while before her pinkish gaze landed on Duskray.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!