Thread: [ThunderClan] Kit and Mate Finder for *Fernbreeze*
View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2024, 05:43 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Kit and Mate Finder for *Fernbreeze*

Name: Glimmermask
Appearance: A sleek, slender tabby-point oriental siamese with striking, almond-shaped blue eyes. I also have pics of him in my albums and attached to his posts!
Personality: Think a stereotypical surfer/skater dude. He’s generally very friendly, lax and easygoing, preferring to take life the slow and spontaneous way. He can also be a bit quiet, and tends to think to himself a lot, so that means any cat close to him would have to put up with occasionally getting the unintentional ’cold shoulder.’ He may be a sort of silent admirer at first.

He loves his Clan and his family however, and would make a loyal and extra caring lover, always showering his mate with love in the form of little gifts, catches, acts of affection, etc.
How active: I come online at least once every day, and try to respond as soon as soon as I’m able.
Future plot ideas: Again with the whole ’silent admirer’ thing, he’s a tad shy and your cat will have to slowly work their way into his heart and hearing his voice. But even if kits come before then, he’ll be happy just to start a family, even if a bit awkward as a first-time father and mate.
Mention: @Fernwillow

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig