View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:38 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: the hideaway (PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
It was with a soft step that Pit reentered their camp, unwilling to risk waking up one of the other cats if he bumbled about in his massive size and started breaking things. He had a pair of mice in his jaws, caught mere moments ago, and planned to deposit them near the rock wall as a sort of offering. It was possible that the others would prefer to hunt for themselves, after all they were all fit and capable and needing the assistance of others could be considered a weakness. If there was one thing his new friends were, it wasn't weak. They were wary and lithe and strong, and Pit felt a bit out of place. Just as he'd felt out of place with Nala and their kits. All so clever and skillful, while he was mostly around to move stuff or hunt or fight. At least he had something to do though. If nothing else, he had something to do. The purpose he was always struggling to find.

It seemed that only Flicker was in the clearing at the moment, and he dipped his head to the beautiful molly as he placed the two mice together against the wall. He had already eaten himself while hunting, but he also had no desire to cause offense by offering the prey to her. She reminded him of Nala, but then again almost every smart she-cat could remind him of Nala. Not necessarily in their mannerisms, but certainly in the way they made him feel. Intimidated slightly, certainly awed, and also very much like his stomach was being crawled about in by many centipedes. Not that he had ever experienced that. With a bashful smile (Nala was his mate still, even if she wasn't here he oughtn't be getting crushes) he dipped his head to Flicker, mewing quietly Hello. I hope you're doing well. His next words felt like they ought to be 'can I help you with anything' but he had yet to figure out where the touchiness of these cats was in relation to Nala's. Some cats hated to be offered aid, others took it with open paws. He'd figure it out eventually. @Streamtail
Flicker

Flicker quietly watches as Pit enters the camp, tail flicking excitedly. He's coming to sit next to her, what a joy to have friends! Pit's a nice cat, not exactly the brightest in the bunch but very friendly. She gives him her usual grin as he sits down. Hello. I hope you're doing well. Well, sure. A moment ago she was so bored though! Oh yeah, she should probably answer out loud.

"I've been doin' well, I was dying of boredom until you got here though. I've been the only one in camp, I was thinking about going 'hunting' but I don't want to miss the fun experiment so..." She replies, her usual peppy tone carrying a bit of disappointment with her words.

In response to his smile, Flicker's grin grows wider. Oh! She should probably also ask how he's been, maybe he'll be interesting and say he fought a fox or something. Or better yet; a clan cat! What are clans anyway? They're pretty weird to her, if she lived in one... yeah, all the cats would be dead.

"How have you been? Done anything fun today?" She queries, her voice cheery and bright.

Flicker stretches, giving a satisfied sigh before plopping down on her stomach. She then rests her chin on her paws, blinking up at Pit with lovely amber hues. She's a rather cute molly, both in aspects of personality and appearance. Still crazy, but cute.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~