View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2024, 01:59 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Future and past [p]

Nathaniel
Kittypet Healer | He/him | 40 Moons | Dreamwalker | Silver Tongue

A part of Nathaniel told him to run, now. Even if this was a barely above apprentice and he was an older adult he’d never had fighting training and judging from scars she had, and she was avoiding the questions.
Intentional or not, it wasn’t good so if he didn’t get something soon the healer would be cutting this short. For one last moment, to judge if he could make a clear getaway or if there was actual reason to stay he lingered though, watching Minkpaw closely.

At the very least she didn’t recognize him and that gave him wiggle room.

Nathaniel huffed quietly, long fangs flashing, at the last comment. “Starclan… Now Ive not heard word of starclan for a long time…. And I suppose it’s been even longer since starclan has had a use for me. Now days they tend to leave me alone in my retirement.” Not that he’d really allowed them to interact with him even if they wanted him. Snakeheart had not believed in their existence with a ferocity that’d cut him off completely from their reach but for a single cat who’d snuck through by convincing him she was an imaginary friend. Even after he’d been forced to see they existed he’d hated them and still did for all they’d done. Altering his unintentional barrier to keep him cut off from them had been simple and effective, so no starclan hadn’t sent him more than likely Nathaniel had accidentally sent himself.

Let Minkpaw believe whatever she wanted however.

“I suppose if that is what’s happening I can make a guess at what is occurring however…. Sit, Ive never been one to harm a clanmate, and introduce yourself. How are Riverclans medicine cats struggling today?”
Worst the tom would do is run, hurting her was never in the cards and maybe it was his own guilt but if his shot in the dark was right he could actually help, as long as he wasn’t kept in the dark.

@alec