Old April 2nd, 2024, 12:54 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Knowledge trading center

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Fallenwish was grateful for her request being accepted almost immediately. She didn't expect there to be a 30 minute delay, which there wasn't, so she wasn't pleasantly surprised, but it was nice. "Alright! I'd prefer healing techniques, because I don't know that many, but whatever you know works. I can start with fennel."Fallenwish offered.

Fallenwish decided to ignore the noise Minkpaw was making. Was that normal? Well, if it wasn't Minkpaw could treat herself. "Fennel is good for stomache aches and such, and it's generally good for apprentice, queens, and warrior she-cats, specifically for relieving pain." Fallenwish finished and waited for Minkpaw to respond.
@alec

minkpaw nodded stiffly, healing techniques..sure yeah- yeah sure. that was fine she repeated internally as if it would make the idea sound any better.
gladly fallenwish moved on quickly, fennel, relieves pain hmmm
"what pain especially? where do you find it and how does it look?" minkpaw enquired, cocking her head to the side slightly in question.

(are you using the list from the warriors wiki as a guide? cuz that says smt else /nm /genq )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements