View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:31 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Mistyshard's gaze was leveled as Dusklion spoke. Though her anger was unsettling, the lionheart decided to not make much of it. Surely, it wasn't some personal grudge against her... Oh, of course she did not want one of the Thunderrats to live! They deserved to pay for what they did to RiverClan. She hastily shook her head. "Nuh-uh, 'course not. Like I said before I'm not mad at you for killing them." She would kill every last one of them for what they did to her clan if needed. Her kill count of Thunderrats was at two and if one of them dared disturb RiverClan she would not hesitate to let it grow.

Dusk's reaction didn't surprise her. Younger, distraught Misty would've reacted the same way. But over time she learnt that pushing everyone away just made her situation worse and maybe Dusklion had to learn that as well. Regardless of of Dusk was a kit or not, some mental assistance didn't hurt.

"I know you're not a kit, and I'm not trying to treat you like one. Dusklion, maybe I look like the perfect cat who's never had heartbreak or jealousy but that's not the truth. Everyone I had died, I kept getting kidnapped or injured... luck was never on my side. Seeing everyone get their warrior names while I couldn't even train? It hurt. And I did what you're doing now. I pushed everyone away instead of trying to find solutions to my problems, I either didn't say a word or I snapped once in a while... had way too many outbursts and broke way too many rules."

"Even if it's not exactly your situation, you should think about it. I'm not gonna lecture you on how thankful you are supposed to be, do not worry. But don't make mistakes that you'll regret horribly. Don't push everyone you love away, don't lose your passion for RiverClan and your clanmates just because you didn't get somethin'. Know your worth and don't dwell on titles too much."

"Sometimes, dreams do not work out right away. You have to keep going, keep persevering and show your clanmates you won't be fazed by such an 'obstacle'. Don't make anyone think you only care 'bout your title. Stay a bright, active presence like you were before you became head lionheart and one day you will be rewarded. One day, all your dreams will come true." Not sure what to say now, Mistyshard attempted a comforting smile. Hopefully her speech would serve some good and not set Dusklion off even more...

[ @taillow ]
[this is late sorry]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 2nd, 2024 at 05:32 AM.