Old April 1st, 2024, 09:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: the science behind fear [P]

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

Did I move too fast? Did I say something wrong? Was I hovering too much?

Paranoia was wrecking his world right now. The intrusive thoughts that fried his brain, the constant looking over his shoulder, and the longing to find his anchor for this sea of misfortune. He hadn't seen her since the fight, since the day he had to return to his warrior duties. It'd been so long. He didn't want to pester Springlight by asking to see his mate everyday. He didn't want to get in the way.

This was my fault. I should go find her. I should fix this. I should fix my wrong doings.

Again and again, these thoughts entered and exited his brain. The only moment of silence he got was when that soft voice tickled the fur in his ears. They'd twitch in her direction. His chest would tighten up. Finally, his gaze would turn to look at her: his anchor.

"Drizzle?" Her name was so familiar as it passed his lips. A soothing word for his heart. Sparrowpelt didn't fight it as his paws drew him nearer to her. The first thing he did was nuzzle her cheek, letting a single tear slide down his own. He'd make sure to shake his head so she didn't see it, of course.

Taking a step back, he gestured towards the camp entrance, a silent agreement to the walk. "Anything for you," he'd chirp, still unaware of the disability.

@Omari

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 1st, 2024 at 09:29 PM.