View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2024, 03:07 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default the science behind fear [P]

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

When someone has deep-rooted fears, no matter how much they may understand that from a logical standpoint there is nothing to be afraid of, they still feel that way nonetheless… Which is why Drizzlecloud was facing her current dilemma. Drizzlecloud knew Sparrowpelt. He was patient and willing to learn–he had always taken the time to understand her and communicate with her effectively. Logically, why would he change now? Why would he turn his back now, after all that they had been through?

Maybe because it would be more difficult this time around. Maybe because it would be easier to just drop it and leave… But he wouldn't do that to her. Drizzlecloud knew that, but somehow, deep within her chest, she still felt otherwise. No matter what she thought and what she felt, it was time to clear the air. She had been playing her game of avoidance for a little while now–her wounds had healed, leaving fresh scars in her wake. All had healed but her hearing… Which she would tell him today.

Poking her head out from her den, she peered out into the clearing, spotting the familiar fur of her mate amongst a few others whom she did not bother to name at the moment. Quietly, she left her den and padded over to him, although a tad bit hesitant with her pawsteps.

“...Sparrowpelt?” She called softly once she was within earshot. “I… Wanted to ask you if you'd like to go for a walk with me. I'd like to talk to you, if you have the time.”

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!