Thread: [Multi-Faction] Howling Finder.
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:42 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Howling Finder.

My dearest sorry if this literally makes no sense

Howlingkit (She will be renamed Heronpaw) is in need of some friends. But she's not exactly the best at being out going, she is introverted and will only talk to her blood if she has the option.

Your cat will have to be persistent, with talking to or interacting towards Heron, she will have push back at the start.

The gal hates almost everyone in ShadowClan for simply existing, so it would be for the best if this cat to be non-ShadowClan. Heron is only 6 moons so I am looking for someone in that age range (6-10)

I like to imagine due to her parents and grandparents being the backbone of Shadowclan. she was raised to hate other clans, they are not trust worthy. This friend will have to be the opposite of this. Break down these thoughts Heron has and forge new ones. They will grow close over patrol run-byes and gatherings.

To dig a it deeper. Heronpaw won't exactly like this friend cat at first, she would see them as a target on the battlefield, someone to murder in the future. But once they get Heron talking she will start to see them more than that. As an ally of sorts.

BUT her loyalty to Shadowclan would not allow her to develop a "I won't kill you friendship", she would be internally struggling with fighting them at most.

---

I hate forms, but I also hate not having details. Please, include details of your cat in full, even down to little facts you may have about the. I'll take anything as long as it's detailed.

Please PM (or DM me on discord) what questions you have because I know this is the most confusing 'bout of text i've written
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; March 31st, 2024 at 03:09 PM.