Old March 31st, 2024, 12:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

The warrior noted when Mossfreckle was back and ready to begin their lessons. The splotched warrior herded the kits who decided to chase the stick, back towards the pretty kitty. He was quick and sat at the back of the group to listen to the lesson as well. This also served as an extra set of eyes for any of the kittens who wanted to stray away or make bad decisions.

Fogwatcher would note the look of gratitude from Mossfreckle and a small smile would play on his maw at it. He couldn't hide it and averted his suddenly shy gaze.

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Rainkit was herded back towards the rest of the kittens. Mossy had something exciting to show them! At least, that's how she understood the situation. The black and white she-kit sat within the group, staring wide-eyed at the berry on the ground before her. Intrusive thoughts told her to bite it, but she heeded the medicine cats words and didn't touch. She had to behave! Just like a good warrior would!

Slykit's question piqued her interest and she nodded. Rainkit also wanted to know why they were in the herb piles if they only caused harm.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL