View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:24 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: a silent rose [t]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They
[4/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
With a small groan, Silentpaw's eyes fluttered open, and his eyes darted around for a heartbeat before landing onto the cat in front of him. Blinking, Silentpaw forced himself onto his paws and sat, giving Dimrose an uninterpretable look. It wasn't happiness, nor sadness, nor anger. It was usually very hard to tell what he was feeling, and he was fine with getting strange looks from other cats. And of course, out of pure instinct, he had acted the exact same to his new mentor.

You mouse brain! First time meeting your mentor and this is your first impression?
He cursed to himself, narrowing his eyes uncomfortably. Then his face switched to a much more content and a now readable expression. Though his face now showed slight happiness and interest, he only murmured out a single word. In fact, it wasn't even a word. Just a noise to let Dimrose know he was listening.

"Mhm."

{ @starry }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!